Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the pancakes:
For extra indulgence:
- Sift the flour, salt, baking powder and sugar into a large bowl and make a well in the centre. Add the eggs and milk and whisk until smooth. Use more milk if needed.
- Fold in three quarters of the Dr. Oekter Chocolate Chips and crushed biscuits.
- Heat a heavy frying pan and add some butter. Spoon in some of batter. Cook for about two minutes until bubbles start to appear in the centre of the pancakes, then flip them and cook for another minute. Transfer to a plate and keep warm while you repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Heat the grill and line a baking tray with foil. Arrange the Dr. Oetker Heart Marshmallows in a single layer. Place under the grill for 2-3 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Stack the pancakes with some toasted marshmallows in between each layer and top with a few more marshmallows, the remaining chocolate chips and some finely crushed biscuits to serve.
Recipe brought to you by:
Kids bakingSnacksSweet thingsChocolateStep-by-stepBreakfast & BrunchPancakesPancake TuesdaySpecial OccasionsKidsBaking
Popular in Kids baking
Peanut butter Rice Krispie bars