Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- In a bowl, whisk 500ml of the cream to soft peaks. Fold in the marshmallow fluff until just combined.
- Layer six digestives into the base of a 31x20cm baking dish.
- Spread over a layer of the marshmallow cream. Sprinkle on some mini marshmallows and some chocolate chips.
- Add a layer of the chocolate mousse and use the back of a spoon to spread into an even layer.
- Add the digestive biscuits in a layer, then top with the remaining marshmallow cream and some more mini marshmallows and chocolate chips, reserving a few of each for decorating the top. Spread over the remaining chocolate mousse.
- Leave to set in the fridge for at least two hours.
- Whisk the remaining cream until thickened, then transfer a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle and pipe on top of the mousse.
- Decorate with the remaining chocolate chips, marshmallow and crushed digestives.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Per serving: 447kcals, 30.9g fat (17.6g saturated), 39.1g carbs, 19.7g sugars, 3.6g protein, 1.5g fibre, 0.044g sodium
Popular in Chocolate
Chocolate hazelnut mousse pots