Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the avocado crema:
- Mix all of the ingredients for the avocado crema in a bowl, then use an immersion blender to purée until smooth. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6. Prick the sweet potatoes with a fork and place directly onto the oven rack to bake for 40-50 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium-high heat. Season the chicken with the fajita seasoning and cook in the pan for five minutes per side until cooked through.
- Remove from the pan and slice into strips, or shred into pieces using two forks. Mix with the barbecue sauce.
- Combine the beans, corn, onion and coriander in a bowl and season with chilli flakes and some salt and pepper.
- Slice the sweet potatoes down the centre and stuff with the chicken and the black bean mixture. Drizzle with the avocado crema to serve.
725kcals, 29.7g fat (6.3g saturated), 18g carbs, 8.9g sugars, 86.8g protein, 18g fibre, 0.997g sodium
Popular in Chicken
Roast chicken Caesar salad with new potatoes