4 medium sweet potatoes
1 tbsp olive oil
2 large chicken fillets
1 x 45g packet of fajita seasoning
4 tbsp barbecue sauce
½ x 400g tin of black beans, rinsed and drained
1 x 200g tin of sweetcorn, drained
½ a red onion, finely chopped
1 handful of fresh coriander, chopped
Pinch of chilli flakes
For the avocado crema:
2 large ripe avocados
80ml extra-virgin olive oil
1 small jalapeño pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
3 garlic cloves, crushed
1 small handful of fresh coriander, chopped
Juice from 1 lime
Salt and black pepper
- Mix all of the ingredients for the avocado crema in a bowl, then use an immersion blender to purée until smooth. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6. Prick the sweet potatoes with a fork and place directly onto the oven rack to bake for 40-50 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium-high heat. Season the chicken with the fajita seasoning and cook in the pan for five minutes per side until cooked through.
- Remove from the pan and slice into strips, or shred into pieces using two forks. Mix with the barbecue sauce.
- Combine the beans, corn, onion and coriander in a bowl and season with chilli flakes and some salt and pepper.
- Slice the sweet potatoes down the centre and stuff with the chicken and the black bean mixture. Drizzle with the avocado crema to serve.
725kcals, 29.7g fat (6.3g saturated), 18g carbs, 8.9g sugars, 86.8g protein, 18g fibre, 0.997g sodium