Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Line a terrine mould or loaf tin with cling film, leaving a wide overhang on all sides. Push the film right into the corners of the tin.
- Use the slices of smoked salmon to carefully line the tin, leaving a 5-6cm overhang of salmon on each side.
- Finely chop the remaining smoked salmon and put into a mixing bowl.
- Flake the poached salmon into the same bowl. Beat the cream cheese until very soft and add to the fish along with the yoghurt, chives and dill. Mix well and season with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Transfer into the tin, filling it right to the top. Fold over the overhanging salmon, cover with the edges of the cling film and refrigerate for at least six hours, preferably overnight. The terrine can also be frozen at this point.
- Turn the terrine out. Carefully cut into slices and serve.
Per Serving 471kcals, 33.2g fat (16.9g saturated), 6.2g carbs, 2.2g sugars, 38.2g protein, 0.9g fibre, 1.97g sodium
Popular in Christmas
Rum & pistachio chocolate fudge