280g full-fat soft cream cheese
100ml double cream
Zest and juice of 1 lemon
8 potato farls
200g smoked salmon slices, cut into strips
Small bunch of dill, fronds picked
2-3 tbsp capers
- Beat the cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth and light. Stir in the cream and lemon juice and season generously with black pepper.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture all over the surface of the potato farls.
- Use a large, sharp knife to cut each potato farl into four squares.
- Top each square with some smoked salmon, dill, a few capers and a little grated lemon zest.
- Transfer to a platter to serve.
Per Serving 75kcals, 4.7g fat (2.7g saturated), 6g carbs, 1.6g sugars, 2.4g protein, 0.4g fibre, 0.269g sodium