Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 190˚C/170˚C fan/gas mark 5. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine 900g baby potatoes with 60g melted butter, 2 crushed garlic cloves and 2 tsp finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves.
- Season with salt and black pepper and toss to coat well.
- Spread the potatoes out in an even layer on the prepared baking tray. Bake for 25-30 minutes until tender when pricked with a fork.
- Remove from the oven and crush each potato with the back of a fork.
- Return to the oven for 15 minutes longer until golden and crisp, then sprinkle with sea salt and serve
Popular in Family meals
Chicken and mushroom pie