For the truffles:
90g dark chocolate
30ml double cream
Pinch of salt
1 tbsp cocoa powder
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces and place in a microwave-safe dish. Add the cream to the bowl and microwave for 40 seconds.
- Remove the bowl from the microwave and let sit for one minute, then gently whisk until the chocolate is combined with the heavy cream. Stir in the cream.
- Cover and chill in the fridge overnight.
- With a spoon, scoop four even
portions from the truffle mixture.
- Roll each portion into a ball, then
roll in cocoa powder. Enjoy!
Per truffle: 158kcals, 11.4g fat (7g saturated), 11.9g carbs (6.5g sugars), 2g protein, 3g fibre, 0.042g sodium