Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 160˚C/140˚C fan/gas mark 3.
- Heat two tablespoons of the oil in a casserole dish. Season the lamb with the cumin and coriander. Working in batches, cook the lamb for 5-6 minutes until browned. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in the same pan over a high heat. Add the onions and ginger and cook for 10 minutes until soft. Pour in the wine and allow to bubble for 2-3 minutes, scraping any sticky bits from the bottom of the pan using a wooden spoon.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and stir to combine. Return the lamb to the pan, season with salt and pepper and bring to the boil.
- Cover with a lid and transfer to the oven to cook for 1½ hours until the lamb is tender.
- Serve with roasted baby potatoes and dollops of plain natural yoghurt.
Per serving: 568kcals, 39.3g fat (15.2g saturated), 15.2g carbs, 10.1g sugars, 32.4g protein, 2.1g fibre, 0.21g sodium
MAKE IT YOURS:
If you like it very spicy, feel free to add more harissa paste.
Gluten-freeDinnerSpecial OccasionsOne-potFamily mealsCuisinesSlow cookerMoroccanFree-fromDinner partyComfort foodMake it Healthy
Popular in Gluten-free
Roast leg of lamb with spring vegetables