Makes 20-25 pieces
x2 397g tins condensed milk
220g Siúcra Caster Sugar
400g white chocolate chips
120g dried cranberries
- Line a 20cm square tin with non-stick parchment paper.
- On a tray, toast the pistachios in the oven at 160˚C for five minutes. Allow to cool.
- In a large pot, add the condensed milk, Siúcra Caster Sugar and butter. Over a low heat, whisk the ingredients together for 8-10 minutes ot until the sugar has dissolved.
- Increase the heat to a simmer and continue whisking until the mix starts to thicken.
- Remove from the heat and whisk in the chocolate chips, stir until they have melted. Fold in the cranberries and half the pistachios.
- Pour the mix into the prepared tin and sprinkle on the remaining pistachios. Allow to set in the fridge for 1-2 hours, the fudge should be slightly soft.
- Once cooled, cut into squares and serve. Wrap in cellophane bags to create a nice edible gift for friends and family.
Recipes proudly brought to you by