Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6. Peel the skin off of the sausages, and then cut them in half so you have 16 smaller sausages.
- Slice the puff pastry in half lengthwise so that you have two long strips of pastry.
- Cut each strip into eight smaller rectangles. Now, you should have 16 pastry rectangles.
- Use a pastry brush to brush a bit of the beaten egg onto one side of each rectangle.
- Add a sausage to each pastry rectangle, then fold the pastry over the sausage so that it is closed.
- Place the sausage rolls onto a baking tray. Brush the tops of each roll with some more of the beaten egg.
- Place the tray in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes until the pastry is puffed and the sausage is cooked through.
Per Serving: 261kcals, 19.3g fat (5.4g saturated), 14.1g carbs, 0g sugars, 7.5g protein, 0g fibre, 0.27g sodium