Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 190˚C/170˚C fan/gas mark 5. Lightly grease a 23 x 33cm baking dish.
- Season the chicken fillets on both sides with taco seasoning, salt and pepper. Place the chicken in the prepared baking dish and pour the salsa over the chicken.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes, or until the chicken is tender and thoroughly cooked.
- Sprinkle the Cheddar evenly over the chicken fillets and return to the oven for 4-5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Top with dollops of sour cream and serve with roasted baby new potatoes.
Per serving: 353kcals, 13.5g fat (4.9g saturated), 7.8g carbs, 2.5g sugars, 47.8g protein, 1.3g fibre, 0.967g sodium
MAKE IT YOURS:
Experiment with other Mexican toppings such as coriander, avocado, guacamole, sweetcorn or black beans. We like crushed tortilla chips!
Popular in Chicken
Laksa with chilli garlic chicken