Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the corn salsa:
For the fish tacos:
- Combine all of the ingredients for the corn salsa together in a bowl. Stir to mix well and place in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Preheat the barbecue and brush the grates with oil.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, garlic and lime juice. Add the fish and turn to coat. Allow to sit for five minutes.
- Remove the fish from the marinade, allowing excess marinade to drip off. Season with salt and pepper and cook on the barbecue for about 12 minutes until the flesh is opaque throughout, flipping just once.
- With a fork, break the fish into large pieces. Serve with tortillas and the corn salsa.
Note: flour tortillas can be used as an alternative to corn tortillas, if you wish.
Per Serving 283kcals, 5.1g fat (0.9g saturated), 40.9g carbs, 7.1g sugars, 22.3g protein, 5.4g fibre, 0.153g sodium
Dairy-freeDinnerFish & seafood30-minute mealsLow-fatSpecial OccasionsMexicanFamily mealsCuisinesBarbecueFree-fromQuick and easyMake it Healthy
Popular in Dairy-free
Peanut chicken salad