Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil over a high heat. Add the spaghetti and sea spaghetti and cook until al dente according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large pan over a medium heat. Cook the shallots, garlic and chilli for one minute.
- Add the prawns and some salt and black pepper and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the wine and lemon juice.
- Drain the spaghetti and sea spaghetti, reserving a little of the cooking water. Add to the pan with the vegetables and toss through, adding a splash of the cooking water to loosen if necessary.
- Divide amongst bowls and scatter with fresh parsley, to serve.
420kcals, 10.7g fat (1.4g saturated), 39.8g carbs (0.3g sugars), 36.4g protein, 0.3g fibre, 0.429g sodium
IrishItalianDairy-freeDinner30-minute mealsLow-fatSpecial OccasionsHigh-proteinCuisinesQuick and easyDinner partyMake it Healthy
Popular in Irish
Lemon sole with dillisk butter