Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4. Roll out the pastry and use it to line a 20cm springform fluted tin. Cover with parchment paper and fill with baking beans. Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the beans and paper and bake for another 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Combine the cream, sugar and salt in a saucepan over a medium heat, stirring frequently. As soon as it comes to a boil, remove from the heat and stir in the butter and chocolate until melted.
- Leave to sit for one minute, then stir in the milk until the mixture is shiny.
- Pour into the tart shell and leave at room temperature for about two hours until set.
- Sprinkle sea salt flakes over the top and serve with whipped cream.
Per serving: 530kcals, 40.4g fat (17.3g saturated), 37.8g carbs, 14.3g sugars, 5.3g protein, 1.3g fibre, 0.131g sodium
This recipe is sponsored by Siúcra
Sweet thingsChocolateEasterMother’s DayFather’s DayValentine’s DaySpecial OccasionsPastryBakingDinner party
Popular in Chocolate
Chocolate hazelnut mousse pots