- 90g self-raising flour
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 90g cooked ham, chopped
- 80g Cheddar, grated
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 80ml milk
- 1 tbsp flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6 and lightly grease a 12-hole muffin tin.
- Place the self-raising flour in a large bowl with some salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, combine the egg, ham, Cheddar, olive oil, milk and parsley and stir to combine. Pour the ham and cheese mixture into the flour and fold lightly until just combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin tin. Press half a cherry tomato into the top of each muffin. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Per serving: 91kcals, 4.1g fat (1.1g saturated), 9g carbs, 2g sugars, 4.9g protein, 1.1g fibre, 0.162g sodium