6 peaches, washed and cut into 1cm-thick slices
300g raspberries, rinsed
4 tbsp honey
6 tbsp lemon juice
For the honeyed Mascarpone:
1 x 250g tub of Mascarpone
2 tbsp honey
½ tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp light cream
- Heat a pan over a medium-high heat and melt the butter until bubbly and golden.
- Increase the heat to high and add the peaches and honey. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the raspberries and lemon juice and cook for three minutes, stirring constantly, until the mixture has thickened. Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the mascarpone with the honey and vanilla. Add the cream and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Serve the fruits with the honeyed Mascarpone.
Per serving: 319kcals, 19.2g fat (11.9g saturated), 34.3g carbs, 28.2g sugars, 6g protein, 4.8g fibre, 0.123g sodium