Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan. Add the sausages and cook for 5-6 minutes until browned on all sides. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the onions and mushrooms to the pan, turn the heat to low and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for a further minute.
- Add the cider and bring to the boil. Return the sausages to the pan, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the mustard and cook for five minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and continue to cook for another 10 minutes until the sauce has reduced a little. Remove from the heat and stir in the crème fraî Serve with baked potatoes.
Per serving: 288kcals, 19.5g fat (7.6g saturated), 21.1g carbs, 14.2g sugars, 8.4g protein, 2.2g fibre, 0.404g sodium
Popular in Irish
Lemon sole with dillisk butter