Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Grease and line a 22cm fluted tart tin.
- In a food processor, add the biscuits, pecans and the coconut, then pulse until the nuts are finely chopped and the mixture is well combined. Stir in the butter until the mix resembles wet sand.
- Spoon the biscuit mix into the tin, spread and press the mixture firmly over the base and up the sides of the tin. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Soak one gelatine leaf in a bowl of cold water for five minutes or until softened.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, beat together the cream cheese, vanilla and half of the sugar until smooth. Add the mascarpone and beat until combined.
- Heat the milk in a small saucepan over a medium heat until hot. Squeeze the excess liquid from the softened gelatine leaf and add to the hot milk. Stir until dissolved.
- Fold the milk mixture into the cream cheese mixture until smooth. Spread overtart shell and refrigerate for one hour or until set.
- Combine the wine, 80ml of water, berries and remaining sugar in a small saucepan over a high heat. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for five minutes or until reduced slightly.
- Transfer the wine mix to a heatproof dish and set aside to cool completely. Strain and discard the fruit.
- Soak the remaining gelatine leaves in a bowl of cold water for five minutes or until softened.
- Heat 60ml of the wine mixture in a small saucepan over a medium heat. Squeeze the excess liquid from the softened gelatine and add to the hot wine mixture. Stir until dissolved, then stir into the remaining wine mixture.
- Carefully pour over the back of a spoon onto the cheesecake layer. Place in the fridge for two hours or until set.
- Decorate with some fresh berries before serving.
Per serving: 429kcals, 30.6g fat (14.2g saturated), 31.4g carbs (19g sugars), 5g protein, 2.5g fibre, 0.253g sodium
Popular in Cheesecake