Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the filling:
- Preheat the oven to 170 ̊C/160 ̊C fan/gas mark 3. Line two baking trays with non-stick parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter and icing sugar until light and fluffy. Stir in the vanilla. Sieve in the flour and cornflour, mix to combine.
- Transfer half the mixture to a bowl and mix in the cocoa powder.
- Take 1 tablespoon of each dough and roll into balls. Place each ball onto the lined baking tray and then flatten each one into a disc. Chill in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden. Transfer to a wire rack and leave to cool completely.
- Spread one biscuit with your filling of choice and sandwich with another biscuit. Repeat this step with a mixture of fillings, vanilla biscuits and chocolate biscuits.
- Leave to chill for five minutes before serving.
Per serving: 287kcals, 17.4g fat (10.9g saturated), 31.5g carbs, 10.2g sugars, 2.7g protein, 1.2g fibre, 0.121g sodium
Popular in Kids baking