Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the milkshake:
- Heat the chocolate in the microwave on 30 second intervals until melted. Chill in the fridge for 10-15 minutes until thick enough to spread. Set two tablespoons aside for later. Use the back of a spoon to spread a layer of chocolate around the rim, and inside of two glasses.
- Make the chocolate shake by blending ice cream, milk, salted caramel sauce and one and a half tablespoons of the melted chocolate until smooth.
- Use the remaining melted chocolate as ‘glue’ to attach pieces of chocolate to the edge of the glasses.
- Pour the milkshake mixture into the glasses and pipe whipped cream on top. Sprinkle with crushed digestive biscuit and drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Place two large marshmallows on a heat- safe surface, toast with a kitchen torch and place on top of each milkshake.
Per serving: 1482 kcals, 82.2g fat (51.9 g saturated), 165.1g carbs (122.8g sugars), 21.7g protein, 4.8g fibre, 0.685g sodium
Popular in Milkshakes
Brownie freak shake