Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the blondie base:
For the filling:
For the blondies on top:
For the salted caramel sauce:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan/ gas mark 4. Grease and line a 25.5 cm springform tin.
- To make the blondie base, whisk the butter, brown sugar and eggs together until pale in colour. Add the vanilla extract, flour and a pinch of salt, and incorporate using a spatula. Pour the mixture into the tin, and level it using a spatula. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until lightly golden on top.
- To make the filling, whisk the cream cheese, vanilla extract and icing sugar together until smooth using an electric mixer. Add the caramel and whisk again until smooth and lump-free. Pour in the double cream and salt flakes, and continue to whisk for a couple of minutes until very thick and mousse-like. The mixture will hold, like meringue, when finished mixing. Once mixed, spread over the blondie base and leave to set in the fridge overnight.
- To make the blondies for the top, preheat the oven at 180°C/160°C fan/ gas mark 4 and line a 20 x 20cm tin with baking parchment.
- Whisk the butter, brown sugar and egg together until pale in colour. Add the vanilla extract, flour and salt and incorporate using a spatula.
- Pour the mix into the tin and level it using a spatula. Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly golden on top. Once cooled, slice into squares.
- Remove the cheesecake from the tin and carefully peel the baking parchment from the sides of the cheesecake. Serve the cheesecake with the extra blondies on top, a drizzle of caramel sauce and a sprinkle of flaky salt.
Per serving: 828kcals, 39.2g fat (23.2g saturated), 111.9g carbs (76.7g sugars), 10.8g protein, 1g fibre, 0.361g sodium
Popular in Cheesecake