1 tbsp olive oil
2 salmon fillets
Juice of 1 lemon
180g Greek yoghurt
3 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
4 handfuls of baby spinach, chopped
4 spring onions, chopped
6 small radishes, thinly sliced
1 cucumber, thinly sliced
1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over a medium-high heat. Pat the salmon dry with kitchen paper and season with salt, black pepper and lemon juice.
- Place the salmon fillets in the pan, skin side down, and cook for 4-5 minutes. Carefully flip over the salmon and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Transfer to a plate and allow to cool slightly.
- In a small bowl, combine the Greek yoghurt and the fresh dill. Spread some of the mixture over the flatbreads, setting the remainder aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, spring onions, radishes, cucumber and carrot. Flake the salmon on its plate.
- Scatter the vegetable mixture over the tops of the flatbreads, then add the flaked salmon. Season with extra black pepper and lemon juice, then serve with the remaining dill yoghurt.
Per Serving: 329kcals, 12.7g fat (3.2g saturated), 29.1g carbs, 5.8g sugars, 26.9g protein, 3.1g fibre, 0.371g sodium
MAKE IT YOURS
Add cooked prawns if desired, or mix a tin of white crab meat with some of the dill yoghurt before spreading on the flatbreads.