Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to a boil over a high heat. Cover with a lid and boil for 10-15 minutes until the potatoes are tender but still slightly firm when pierced with a fork. Drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the mustard, garlic, vinegar, olive oil and some salt and black pepper. Whisk until well combined.
- When the potatoes are cool enough to handle, slice them and toss in the dressing.
- Blanch the green beans in boiling water for 2-3 minutes, then drain and run under cold water for a few seconds.
- Add the green beans, pepper, tomatoes, red onion and olives to the potatoes and dressing. Stir gently to coat everything.
- Heat a large heavy pan over a high heat until very hot. Brush the tuna steaks with some oil and season with a little salt and black pepper. Cook the tuna steaks in the hot pan for 2-3 minutes per side until lightly browned but still pink on the inside.
- Remove the tuna to a plate and tent loosely with foil. Rest for five minutes, then slice the tuna.
- To serve, line a large serving plate with the mixed leaves. Place the dressed potatoes and vegetables in the centre and top with the sliced tuna. Serve immediately.
596kcals, 36.8g fat (6g saturated), 31.1g carbs, 5g sugars, 39.9g protein, 8.8g fibre, 0.543g sodium
MAKE IT YOURS
For a more budget-friendly option, swap the tuna steaks for tinned tuna. If making this for a packed lunch, simply keep the dressing separate until assembly.