For the base:
300g rocky road
40g Digestive biscuits
80g butter, melted
For the filling:
150g dark chocolate
120ml double cream
2 tsp cocoa powder
200g cream cheese, softened
115g caster sugar
100g mini marshmallows
100g chocolate chips
50g chocolate, melted
20g mini marshmallows
50g rocky road, crushed
- Line a 20cm loose bottomed cake tin with non-stick parchment paper.
- For the base, whizz the rocky road and Digestive biscuits in a food processor until they are roughly crushed, or place in a sealable bag and bash with a rolling pin.
- Place the crushed biscuits into a bowl and pour over the melted butter. Stir together until the mixture resembles wet sand.
- Transfer the mixture into the prepared tin and push firmly to form an even base for the cheesecake. Place in the fridge to set while you make the filling.
- Place the chocolate in a small bowl and melt in the microwave for 30 second bursts until fully melted. Allow to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, whip the cream until it forms soft peaks. Fold in the cocoa powder.
- In a separate bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sugar. Gently fold this into the cream mixture, then fold in the cooled chocolate. Fold in the mini marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture over the set biscuit base. Use an angled palette knife or the back of a spoon to level out the top. Place into the fridge and allow to set overnight.
- Remove the cheesecake from the fridge, open the tin and slowly peel off the parchment paper. Use a palette knife to smooth the sides of the cheesecake, if required.
- Decorate with a drizzle of melted chocolate, a mound of mini marshmallows and crushed rocky road.
Per Serving 478kcals, 29g fat (16.2g saturated), 52g carbs (25.9g sugars), 4.7g protein, 1.8g fibre, 0.21g sodium