4 x fillets of white fish, such as hake, haddock, coley, pollock or halibut
180ml white wine
Handful of mixed olives
Zest from 1 lemon, cut into strips
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt and black pepper
Pinch of dried chilli flakes
4 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6.
- Place the fish in a small roasting pan. Add enough wine to reach halfway up the sides of the fish.
- Scatter the olives and lemon zest around the fish. Drizzle with the oil and season with salt, pepper and the chilli flakes.
- Roast for 20 minutes or until the fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the parsley. Divide the fish amongst individual plates and spoon the olives and sauce over the top.
Per serving: 233kcals, 7.3g fat (1.2g saturated), 2.9g carbs, 0g sugars, 31.5g protein, 0.8g fibre, 0.398g sodium