Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the filling:
For the sauce:
For the tacos:
- 1 Preheat the oven to 220 ̊C/200 ̊C fan/gas mark 7. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, soy sauce, sriracha, honey, smoked paprika and some salt and pepper.
- Add the squash, onion and chickpeas and toss to coat. Spread the mixture out onto the prepared baking tray in an even layer, then roast for 30 minutes or until the squash is fork-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the sauce, adding just enough cool water to thin it out into a pourable consistency.
- To serve, fill the small tortillas with the roasted squash and chickpeas, some tomatoes and rocket. Drizzle over the hummus sauce, then roll up and serve.
Note: Maple syrup can be used as an alternative to honey, if you wish.
Per Serving: 509kcals, 17.3g fat (3.6g saturated), 76.4g carbs (8.9g sugars), 15.3g protein, 8.8g fibre, 1.232g sodium