For the filling:
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp sriracha
1 tsp honey or maple syrup
1 tsp smoked paprika
Salt and black pepper
1 butternut squash, peeled and cubed
1 onion, chopped
1 x 400g tin of chickpeas, drained and patted dry
For the sauce:
2 tsp lemon juice
2 garlic cloves, crushed
Water, to thin
For the tacos:
8 small soft tortillas
2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 Preheat the oven to 220 ̊C/200 ̊C fan/gas mark 7. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, soy sauce, sriracha, honey, smoked paprika and some salt and pepper.
- Add the squash, onion and chickpeas and toss to coat. Spread the mixture out onto the prepared baking tray in an even layer, then roast for 30 minutes or until the squash is fork-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the sauce, adding just enough cool water to thin it out into a pourable consistency.
- To serve, fill the small tortillas with the roasted squash and chickpeas, some tomatoes and rocket. Drizzle over the hummus sauce, then roll up and serve.
Per Serving 509kcals, 17.3g fat (3.6g saturated), 76.4g carbs (8.9g sugars), 15.3g protein, 8.8g fibre, 1.232g sodium