2.2kg baby potatoes, chopped, skins on
2 tbsp olive oil
Salt and black pepper
80g olives, roughly chopped
For the dressing:
2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
6 pickled gherkins, chopped, plus 3 tbsp pickle juice
3 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6. Brush a large baking tray with olive oil and set aside.
- Place the potatoes in a large bowl, drizzle generously with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat thoroughly. Spread the potatoes evenly over the prepared baking tray.
- Roast for 30 minutes, then flip the potatoes over. Return to the oven for 15 minutes longer until tender, golden and lightly crisp. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Place the eggs in a small saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil, then turn the heat to medium-low and simmer for eight minutes. Remove from the heat and transfer to a bowl of iced water to cool.
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a large bowl and add salt and pepper to taste. If you prefer a stronger pickle flavor, add an extra splash of pickle juice. Add the potatoes to the dressing and toss to combine.
- Peel and roughly chop the cooled eggs. Add the eggs and chopped olives to the potatoes and toss gently to combine. Scatter with fresh parsley to serve.
Per serving: 240kcals, 11.6g fat (1.9g saturated), 28.3g carbs (1.7g sugars), 7.9g protein, 5g fibre, 0.796g sodium