Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 220˚C/200˚C fan/gas mark 7. Place the potatoes in a baking dish and toss with half of the oil. Place in the oven.
- After 10 minutes, remove the dish from the oven and add the onions, cut-side up. Drizzle the tops with the balsamic vinegar and season with salt and pepper. Roast for another 20-25 minutes until the onions are soft and caramelised.
- Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan over a medium-high heat and season the pork chops with salt and pepper. Place in the pan and cook for 6-8 minutes until browned. Flip and cook for another three minutes. Remove from the pan and leave to rest.
- Reduce the heat in the pan to medium and stir in the butter, chives and garlic. Cook for a few minutes until the butter has melted and just starts to turn brown.
- Serve the pork chops with the chive butter drizzled over and the roast vegetables on the side.
Per Serving 491kcals, 33.1g fat (12.3g saturated), 27.4g carbs, 3.3g sugars, 20.9g protein, 4.4g fibre, 0.1g sodium