Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the cinnamon mascarpone:
For the pears:
- In a bowl, beat together all of the ingredients for the cinnamon mascarpone.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/170°C fan/gas mark 5.
- Place the pears cut side up in a baking dish and drizzle over the lemon juice. Sprinkle the sugar evenly over the pears and dot with the butter. Pour the water into the bottom of the baking dish.
- Bake the pears for 30 minutes, basting with pan juices 1-2 times during cooking. Flip pears over and bake for another 30 minutes or until tender, again basting once or twice.
- Allow to cool for five minutes. Top each pear half with a dollop of the cinnamon mascarpone, to serve.
Per serving 312kcals, 14.5g fat (9.1g saturated), 40.7g carbs (27.3g sugars), 7.9g protein, 6.7g fibre, 0.101g sodium
Popular in Mother’s Day
Smoked salmon & herby cream cheese bites by EUROSPAR