Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ̊C/180 ̊C fan/gas mark 6. Place the pears in a roasting tin, sprinkle over the brown sugar and toss to coat. Drizzle over the water.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes until soft. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, toast the hazelnuts in a dry pan over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes, shaking the pan often. Allow to cool, then roughly chop.
- Whip the cream until it forms soft peaks, then fold in the Greek yoghurt and honey.
- Layer the pears, whipped cream, hazelnuts and crushed meringue in individual glasses or serving bowls.
Make it yours: Create mini pavlovas with the same ingredients. Layer the cream, chopped pears and nuts on top of whole meringue nests and serve.
Per Serving: 391kcals, 13g fat (6.3g saturated), 70.7g carbs (41g sugars), 4.6g protein, 9.1g fibre, 0.069g sodium