Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the salad
For the yoghurt dressing
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan/ gas mark 4.
- In a bowl, toss the cauliflower with the coriander, cumin, oil and water, making sure to coat well. Spread in an even layer on a parchment-lined tray. Cook for 20 minutes until cooked and nicely charred, and sprinkle with salt when out of the oven. Set aside.
- To make the yoghurt dressing, mix all the dressing ingredients together.
- Cook the couscous according to pack instructions, using veg stock rather than plain water to add extra flavour
- Mix the rocket and cherry tomatoes together.
- Add the couscous to a salad bowl or platter, add the rocket and tomatoes, then the cauliflower.
- Drizzle the dressing over the cauliflower, garnish with pickled onion, and enjoy!
Test Kitchen Tip: Make it vegan by opting for plant-based alternative to yoghurt.
Per serving: 366kcals, 9.2g fat (3.2g saturated), 62.9g carbs, 14.2g sugars, 14.9g protein, 10.4g fibre, 0.385g sodium