Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 220˚C/200˚C fan/gas mark 7. Line a baking tray with tin foil.
- In a large bowl, toss the Brussels sprouts with two tablespoons of the olive oil and a generous sprinkling of salt and pepper.
- Transfer to the prepared baking tray and roast for about 20 minutes until tender and caramelised, stirring occasionally.
- Return the sprouts to the bowl. Drizzle over the remaining tablespoon of olive oil along with the balsamic vinegar and honey. Toss to coat evenly.
- Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary, then serve.
Per Serving 112kcals, 7.4g fat (1.1g saturated), 11.1g carbs, 3.3g sugars, 3.7g protein, 4.1g fibre, 0.415g sodium
Gluten-freeDairy-freeChristmasDiabetic-friendlySpecial OccasionsSunday roastDinner partyMake it Healthy
Popular in Gluten-free
Gluten-free chocolate and honeycomb mousse by EUROSPAR