Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 230˚C/210˚C fan/gas mark 8.
- Place the broccoli florets on a rimmed baking tray. Drizzle the olive oil over the broccoli. Season with salt and pepper and toss to combine. Roast for 20-25 minutes.
- Prepare the couscous according to the package instructions.
- Place the sesame seeds in a dry pan over a medium-low heat and toast for 3-4 minutes, stirring regularly, until they are a light golden brown.
- Transfer the sesame seeds to a plate. Heat a small splash of olive oil in the same pan over a medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for one minute, stirring to prevent it from sticking. Remove from the heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sesame oil, lemon juice, honey, and garlic.
- When the broccoli is cooked, combine it with the couscous. Drizzle over the dressing and toss to combine. Sprinkle with the toasted sesame seeds and serve.
Per serving: 235kcals, 10.4g fat (1.5g saturated), 30.5g carbs, 1.4g sugars, 6g protein, 3.2g fibre, 0.048g sodium
MAKE IT YOURS:
If you like it spicy, this couscous works well with some hot sauce drizzled over the top.
Popular in Low sugar
Salmon en croute