Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Combine the oil, rosemary, garlic and mustard in a large shallow dish. Spread over the lamb and refrigerate for at least one hour, or overnight if possible.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6. Remove the lamb from the marinade and place in a roasting tin. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil and cook for another 50-60 minutes until cooked to your liking, basting occasionally with the marinade.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil for the sauce in a saucepan over a medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook for 5-7 minutes until soft.
- Add the wine and simmer, uncovered, until reduced by about half. Add the stock cube and Avonmore Cooking Cream. Bring to a simmer, then reduce the heat to low.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the mint. Serve the lamb with the sauce poured over.
Per Serving 524kcals, 29.5g fat (8.3g saturated), 4.9g carbs, 1.8g sugars, 53.7g protein, 0.8g fibre, 0.37g sodium