Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the chicken:
For the tarragon mustard mayonnaise:
- In a sealable bag, combine the lemon juice, olive oil, mint and garlic.
- Place the chicken in a shallow dish and rub it with the marinade. Cover and set aside for 30-45 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and roast for 35-40 minutes or until completely cooked throughout.
- In a bowl, stir together the ingredients for the tarragon mayonnaise.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes. Once cool enough to handle, pull the meat from the bones into thick strips.
- Place the chicken pieces back in the roasting dish and turn to coat in the juices.
- Spread the baps generously with the tarragon mayonnaise. Layer with sliced tomato, fresh watercress and the roast chicken. Serve with potato wedges or salad.
Per Serving: 604kcals, 27.2g fat (6.3g saturated), 47.7g carbs (5g sugars), 39.4g protein, 3.2g fibre, 0.538g sodium
ChickenLunchboxDinnerLow sugarLunch & snacksHigh-proteinLeftoversKidsFamily mealsComfort foodMake it Healthy
Popular in Chicken
Easy fried chicken and asian slaw