Butter, for greasing
500g Ricotta, drained
4 large eggs
4 tbsp sugar
Zest of 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4. Grease an 18cm square baking tin with butter.
- Use an electric whisk to whip the Ricotta for 3-4 minutes until creamy.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, scraping down the sides of the bowl after each one.
- Beat in the sugar, one tablespoon at a time, scraping down the sides of the bowl after each one.
- Add the lemon zest and limoncello. Beat until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking tin. Bake for 50-55 minutes until light golden and set.
- Allow to cool completely before serving, or refrigerate overnight.
Per Serving 228kcals, 9.9g fat (5.1g saturated), 16.3g carbs (12.3g sugars), 13.7g protein, 0g fibre, 0.151g sodium