Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the wreath:
- Line a large baking tray with non-stick parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a large pot over a medium heat. When melted, turn the heat to low and add the white chocolate, marshmallows and vanilla extract. Stir until fully melted.
- Remove from the heat and fold in the Rice Krispies. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Using greased hands or a large spoon, add dollops of the mixture to the prepared baking tray to form a circle. Using greased hands, shape the mixture into a smooth wreath. Allow to set for 20-30 minutes at room temperature.
- Drizzle the wreath with some melted white chocolate and go wild adding your favourite sweets and sprinkles!
Per Serving: 218kcals, 8.6g fat (4.8g saturated), 34.1g carbs (18.6g sugars), 1.6g protein, 0.1g fibre, 0.086g sodium
Popular in Kids baking
Peanut butter Rice Krispie bars