1 chopped red onion
1 chopped celery stalk
100g chopped dried apricots
100g dried cranberries
350g fresh breadcrumbs
2 tbsp fresh thyme leaves.
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4.
- Melt 250g butter in a large pan over a medium heat.
- Cook 1 chopped red onion and 1 chopped celery stalk for 4-5 minutes until softened and translucent, but not coloured.
- Add 100g chopped dried apricots and 100g dried cranberries and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer to a large bowl and allow to cool.
- Add 350g fresh breadcrumbs and 2 tbsp fresh thyme leaves. Stir to combine thoroughly and season to taste.
- Transfer to a baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown on top.
- Remove from the oven and serve hot.