Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- In a small saucepan, combine the raspberries, caster sugar and lemon juice. Simmer for five minutes over a medium heat until slightly reduced, then pour into a heatproof bowl and leave to cool. Cover and place in the fridge.
- Place the shortbread biscuits in a sandwich bag. Seal the bag, then bash the biscuits into crumbs using a rolling pin. Add most of the crumbs to the bottoms of four small trifle dishes, reserving some for serving.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, icing sugar and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- Add the double cream and beat again until the mixture has thickened.
- Gently fold in 100g of the raspberry coulis.
- Pour the remaining raspberry coulis over the shortbread biscuit bases.
- Spoon in the raspberry cheesecake mixture. Place in the fridge for two hours or until set.
- Sprinkle with the reserved biscuit crumbs and some fresh raspberries before serving.
Per serving: 750kcals, 53.2g fat (31.7g saturated), 63.6g carbs (41.2g sugars), 7.4g protein, 3.3g fibre, 0.292g sodium
Popular in Cheesecake
Mini Easter Cheesecakes by Dr.Oetker