Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the cake
For the lemon drizzle glaze
- Preheat the oven to 170 ̊C/150 ̊C fan/gas mark 3. Grease a 900g Bundt tin with butter or vegetable oil and set aside.
- For the cake, in a medium sized bowl, whisk the eggs and sugar until double in size and pale in colour.
- To this add the yoghurt, oil, vanilla, lemon zest and mix.Fold in the dry ingredients; flour, semolina, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt. Mix together. Fold through the raspberries, but try not to over mix.
- Pour into the prepared tin and bake in the centre of the oven for 30-35 minutes.
- For the soaking syrup, heat the water, lemon juice and sugar together in a pan until the sugar has dissolved, then set aside and allow to cool.
- Once the cake is baked, remove from the oven and pour over the lemon syrup while the cake is still hot. Allow to cool in the tin for five minutes before carefully demoulding.
- While the cake is cooling, whisk together the lemon juice and icing sugar for the lemon drizzle glaze. Pour over the cooled cake
Per Serving: 374kcals, 17.5g fat (4.3g saturated), 48.9g carbs (31.2g sugars), 6.9g protein, 2.2g fibre, 0.203g sodium
Popular in Cakes
Chai tea cake