Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 220 ̊C/200 ̊C fan/gas mark 7. Line a baking tray with non-stick parchment pepper.
- Unroll the pastry and cut it into six squares. Use a knife to score a 1cm border on each square, being careful not to cut all the way through.
- Prick the pastry inside the borders a few times with a fork. Place the pastry squares onto the prepared baking tray.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until pale and golden. Remove from the oven and reduce the heat to 180 ̊C/160 ̊C fan/gas mark 4.
- Press the middle of each square down to create a case. Spread some raspberry jam over each square, inside the border.
- In a bowl, stir together the custard, egg and vanilla. Divide evenly amongst the pastry cases. Sprinkle in some white chocolate chips and add some raspberries to each.
- Return to the oven for 15-20 minutes or until just set. Allow the tarts to cool slightly before serving.
Per serving: 393kcals, 23.7g fat (6.9g saturated), 39.7g carbs (12.4g sugars), 6.1g protein, 2.4g fibre, 0.143g sodium
Popular in Pastry
Carrot cake cream puffs