Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- In a medium saucepan, bring 240ml of the cream to a simmer, then remove from the heat. Add the white chocolate and whisk until smooth. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat the remaining cream with the almond extract until the mixture forms soft peaks. Gently fold in the white chocolate mixture.
- Place the Amaretto in a small bowl and quickly dip the ladyfingers in the liqueur one by one, shaking off any excess. Place the dipped biscuits in the bottom of a 3.4l trifle dish or large bowl. Repeat with enough to cover the bottom of the dish.
- Spread one-third of the melted jam over these biscuits. Top with one-third of the partially thawed berries with their juices, then spread over one-third of the whipped chocolate cream. Top with half of the custard.
- Repeat these layers in the same order, then repeat again with the dipped biscuits, melted jam and partially thawed berries. Finish with the whipped chocolate cream.
- Pile the fresh raspberries in the middle of the trifle and scatter with the almonds. Cover and place in the fridge for a minimum of four hours and up to 24 hours before serving.
Per Serving 515kcals, 28.6g fat (15.3g saturated), 54.5g carbs, 42.4g sugars, 6.1g protein, 3.8g fibre, 0.828g sodium
Popular in Christmas
Mini veggie mushroom Wellingtons