Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the salad:
- Cook the quinoa following package instructions, then drain very well and set aside.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 200 ̊C/180 ̊C fan/gas mark 6.
- In a roasting tray, toss together the onions, peppers and courgette. Drizzle with the olive oil and add some salt and pepper. Roast for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and stir in the crushed garlic while the vegetables are still hot.
- In a serving bowl, toss together the quinoa and the roasted vegetables. Gently stir in the black beans, olives and chopped parsley.
- Drizzle over the chilli and lime dressing, stir to combine and serve.
Per serving: 334kcals, 18.4g fat (2.7g saturated), 36g carbs (5g sugars), 7.2g protein, 5.8g fibre, 0.208g sodium
DinnerLow sugarDiabetic-friendlyMeat-freeLow carbLow-fatHigh-proteinOne-potFamily mealsQuick and easyComfort foodMake it Healthy
Popular in Low sugar
Salmon en croute