1 tbsp vegetable oil
4 tbsp Thai yellow curry paste
1 x 400ml tin of coconut milk
1 tbsp fish sauce
500g firm white fish fillets, cut into chunks
150g rice noodles
150g green beans, trimmed
1 baby pak choi, chopped
60g frozen peas
Juice of 1 lime
Fresh coriander, chopped
Red chillies, sliced
- Heat the oil in a wok or large pan over a medium-low heat. Add the curry paste and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes until fragrant. Add the coconut milk and fish sauce and simmer for two minutes.
- Add the pieces of fish and turn the heat to low. Cover with a lid and cook gently for 4-5 minutes or until the fish is just cooked through and flakes easily.
- Meanwhile, place the noodles in a heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Allow to stand for five minutes or until soft. Use a fork to separate the noodles, then drain and divide noodles amongst four serving bowls.
- Add the green beans, pak choi and peas to the curry. Cook for 2-3 minutes longer or until tender. Squeeze in the lime juice and stir to combine.
- To serve, ladle the curry over the noodles. Scatter with fresh coriander and chillies and serve with lime wedges for squeezing.
Per Serving: 618kcals, 38.1g fat (22.4g saturated), 45.5g carbs (5.1g sugars), 27.3g protein, 8.4g fibre, 0.653g sodium.