Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Cook the shallots in a pan of simmering water for 2-3 minutes, then drain and set aside.
- Season the lamb chops with salt and black pepper. Heat half of the butter in a pan until sizzling, then cook the chops for three minutes on each side or until done to your liking.
- Remove the chops to a plate and cover with tin foil to rest. Meanwhile, add the remaining butter to the same pan and add the shallots. Cook in the pan until they begin to brown. Add the rosemary and balsamic vinegar and bubble for a few minutes, scraping the sticky bits off the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon.
- Add the red wine and reduce for 4-5 minutes until the sauce is thick and sticky, then add the chicken stock and simmer for another 2-3 minutes.
- Spoon the shallots and sauce over the lamb chops and serve immediately with mash and green vegetables.
Per serving: 649kcals, 29.2g fat (7.6g saturated), 14.8g carbs, 0.7g sugars, 72.3g protein, 1.1g fibre, 0.741g sodium