Serves 1 (easily doubled)
Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Bring a pan of water to the boil over a high heat and cook the noodles according to package instructions. Drain well and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the sesame oil in a pan over a medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and onion and cook for 4-5 minutes until browned.
- Add the butter and allow to melt, then stir in the kimchi and gochujang and stir-fry for two minutes. Add the stock and bring to a boil.
- Stir in the noodles and heat through for one minute.
- Transfer to a deep bowl and top with sesame seeds, spring onions and fresh coriander. This is also delicious topped with a soft-fried egg and some crispy chillies in oil.
Per serving: 723kcals, 41.6g fat (11.7g saturated), 76.5g carbs (13.9g sugars), 17g protein, 7.3g fibre, 1.466g sodium
DinnerLow sugarDinnerMeat-freeKorean30-minute mealsKidsCuisinesComfort foodMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Low sugar
Salmon en croute