Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the tacos:
For the lime aioli:
- Season the fish with the cumin, chilli powder and some salt and pepper.
- Heat the rapeseed oil in a pan over a medium heat.
- Add the fish and cook for 3-5 minutes. Carefully flip the fish over and cook for another 3-5 minutes or until completely cooked throughout. Remove to a board and flake into bite-sized pieces.
- In a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the lime aioli. Stir to combine and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Warm the corn tortillas for 30 seconds in the microwave.
- Serve the spiced fish in the corn tortillas, topped with lettuce, tomato, avocado, and a drizzle of lime aioli.
Per Serving: 422kcals, 20.8g fat (3.5g saturated), 33.8g carbs, 3.3g sugars, 27.5g protein, 7.6g fibre, 0.291g sodium
Popular in Dairy-free
Peanut chicken salad