600g baby potatoes, sliced
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt and black pepper
3 tbsp plain flour
4 hake fillets
For the salsa:
200g cherry tomatoes
1 tbsp white wine vinegar
Zest and juice of 1 lime
1 red chilli, finely chopped
1 garlic clove, crushed
3 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
1½ tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 220 ̊C/200 ̊C fan/gas mark 8.
- In a large roasting tin, toss the sliced potatoes with the olive oil and some salt and pepper. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the salsa. Season and set aside.
- to replace the flour in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over a high heat. Dredge the fish in the seasoned flour, shaking off any excess, and add to the pan. Cook for 30 seconds, then reduce the heat to medium-high and cook for a further two minutes per side or until opaque and fully cooked throughout.
- Divide the crispy potatoes amongst serving plates and top with the fish. Spoon over the salsa and serve immediately.
Per serving 431kcals, 10.7g fat (1.7g saturated), 53g carbs (3.1g sugars), 34.7g protein, 4.5g fibre, 0.23g sodium