Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the salsa:
- Preheat the oven to 220 ̊C/200 ̊C fan/gas mark 8.
- In a large roasting tin, toss the sliced potatoes with the olive oil and some salt and pepper. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the salsa. Season and set aside.
- Place the flour in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over a high heat. Dredge the fish in the seasoned flour, shaking off any excess, and add to the pan. Cook for 30 seconds, then reduce the heat to medium-high and cook for a further two minutes per side or until opaque and fully cooked throughout.
- Divide the crispy potatoes amongst serving plates and top with the fish. Spoon over the salsa and serve immediately.
Per serving: 431kcals, 10.7g fat (1.7g saturated), 53g carbs (3.1g sugars), 34.7g protein, 4.5g fibre, 0.23g sodium
Dairy-freeDinnerFish & seafoodLow sugar30-minute mealsLow-fatHigh-proteinFamily mealsFree-fromQuick and easyMake it Healthy
Popular in Dairy-free
Peanut chicken salad