Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat one tablespoon of vegetable oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for one minute until golden. Stir in the curry paste and cook for one minute longer.
- Add the mango chutney and tomatoes and bring to the boil. Cook for two minutes, then remove from the heat. Allow to cool slightly, then whizz with a hand blender until smooth.
- Return the pot to a medium heat. Stir in the chickpeas and 100ml of water and bring to the boil.
- Season the cod and add to the pan. Simmer for 4-5 minutes until opaque and cooked through.
- Gently stir in the yoghurt, lemon zest and juice, being careful not to break up the fish. Season to taste.
- Top with a dollop of yoghurt, some chopped coriander and some sliced chillies, then serve with rice.
Per serving: 192kcals, 4.6g fat (0.4g saturated), 14.6g carbs (6.3g sugars), 24.7g protein, 2.7g fibre, 0.149g sodium
Popular in Fish & seafood
Salmon couscous with asparagus