Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Turn the grill on to a high heat.
- Place the tortilla wraps on a baking tray and place under the hot grill for 2-3 minutes until crisp. Remove from the grill and flip the wraps over.
- Spread the wraps with the tomato purée, then top with the mozzarella. Add the peppers, mushrooms and cooked chicken.
- Place the wraps back under the grill for 2-3 minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Enjoy immediately, or fold the wraps in half and allow to cool. Wrap up in parchment paper before putting into a lunchbox.
Per serving: 335kcals, 11.1g fat (3.5g saturated), 33.3g carbs (2.9g sugars), 22.9g protein, 5.5g fibre, 0.408g sodium
Popular in Lunchbox